March 23 – Santa Ana City Council Public Safety Committee Meeting
The Public Safety Committee of the Santa Ana City Council will meet on Tuesday, March 23 at 5:30pm at the Santa Ana Police Department Headquarters. SAPD Headquarters is accessible by a five minute walk from OCTA Routes 51 and 83
Unfortunately, accessing the meeting space on the 4th Floor of the SAPD Headquarters can be difficult. You can read more about that here.
This committee is comprised of members of the Santa Ana City Council and does not have a consistent meeting day and time.
Here is the agenda:
Strikethrough edits per email from City on March 22 at 3:56pm.
CALL TO ORDER
ROLL CALL: Councilmembers: ALVAREZ, BENAVIDES, TINAJERO
City Manager, City Attorney
1. Approval of Minutes – Meeting of January 26, 2009
2. Graffiti Update – Chief Walters
3. Diamond Water Well Update – City Attorney’s Office/Public Works Agency
4. Update on Release of Prisoners – Chief Walters
5. Active Gang Area Map & STOP Accomplishments – Chief Walters/Sgt. Carrillo
6. Off-Sale License/Nuno Brothers Market– Chief Walters
7. DUI Checkpoints – Chief Walters/Cmdr. Mc Geachy
8. Storage of Private Property – Deputy City Attorney/Police Legal Advisor Teresa Judd
9. Interactive Roll Call – Chief Walters/Cmdr. Gominsky
10. Public Comments
11. Committee Member Comments
12. Items for Next Meeting
13. Next Meeting Date – May 25, 2010, 5:30 PM, Santa Ana Police Facility, 60 Civic Center Plaza, 4th Floor Conference Room, Santa Ana, California
Members of the public are allowed three minutes to speak on each agenda item.
If you need special assistance to participate in this meeting, contact the City ADA Program Coordinator at (714) 647-5340 prior to the meeting.
If you need special assistance to participate in this Public Safety meeting, please contact Ellen Smiley, City ADA Program Coordinator, at (714) 647-5340. Please call prior to the meeting date, to allow the City enough time to make reasonable arrangements for accessibility to this meeting. [Americans with Disabilities Act, Title II, 28 CFR 35.102]